MS Medical Director in Utah
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $325000.00 - 390000.00
A reputable community-focused health system committed to providing exceptional, personalized care is seeking a qualified candidate with fellowship training in neurophysiology or multiple sclerosis to serve in a medical director role. This leadership position offers a desirable quality of life in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Opportunity to practice 100% MS after Year 1 (approximately 80% from Day 1)
- Great work-life balance with 1:15 call (via phone only)
- Ability to further develop a growing practice within a renowned health system
- Work within the largest healthcare provider in the Intermountain West of the U.S.
- $75,000 sign-on bonus
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Ample PTO + time and stipend for CME
- Relocation assistance provided
The Salt Lake City metropolitan area is an ideal place for individuals and families alike to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and welcoming communities, you’ll enjoy a wonderful quality of life here.
- Access to all of the big-city amenities you could want or need
- Remarkable housing options with stunning views serve as your daily backdrop
- Excellent public + private schools
- Four distinct seasons + an abundance of outdoor recreation along the shores of Utah Lake
- Less than an hour to Park City for incredible skiing + 20 minutes from Provo
- Medscape ranks Utah #5 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Utah and must be board eligible or certified in Neurology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md