Seeking a strong and experienced leader to manage career development, physician and divisional performance, develop new initiatives, develop and oversee the process improvement plans, manage resource allocation within the division, and oversight of day-to-day divisional operations.
- The team includes 8 Staff ENT's and 1 Advanced Practice Provider
- Must possess excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Lead and continue to develop clinicians, researchers, and support staff
- A strong academic background that warrants or has led to an appointment at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor is highly desirable
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous benefit package and paid time off
- Located just outside of Boston, Massachusetts with easy access to excellent school systems and a short drive to the mountains and the ocean.
- Enjoy 350 acres of fishing, hiking, and mountain biking.
- The local population is 27,650