- Lead the Cytopathology Service in the thriving Anatomic Pathology Division of the OU Medical System Laboratory, which serves adult and pediatric populations
- Join a collegial department with a very supportive chair
- Conduct collaborative or independent clinical and translational research.
- Work with the department’s seven PhD principal investigators in cancer biology and nanotechnology
- Further develop your national reputation in your area of expertise
- Access modern translational research core laboratories
- Be part of the rapidly expanding Stephenson Cancer Center
- Teach medical students, pathology residents, and fellows
- Enjoy a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Affordable and friendly, Oklahoma has a high quality of life. The Oklahoma City metro area is home to numerous museums and sports teams. Outdoor activities in the state’s varied geography include birding, boating, cycling, fishing, hiking, and water skiing.
The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
BE/BE in Anatomic Pathology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anatomic, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathologist, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology, Clinical, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathologist, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care