In addition to a generous compensation, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 15 days of CME plus $3,500 stipend, relocation assistance, 401(k) retirement plan, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and student loan repayment.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Join a team of child advocacy physicians
- Use a multidisciplinary approach to treatment
- Enjoy academic affiliation and teaching opportunities
- Research opportunities in child abuse and neglect
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Fellowship training and board certification/eligibility required
- Leadership opportunity as medical director
- For more information, send CV to [Register to View] services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.