A reputable private healthcare organization near Central New Jersey’s coast is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as its Medical Director of Oncology Services. This is a wonderful opportunity for leadership that offers equal time for both administrative and surgical responsibilities.
- 50% administrative/50% clinical role
- Monday–Friday schedule with ample block time
- Competitive compensation plus $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Excellent support and infrastructure
- Affiliation with an expansive health system in Northern New Jersey
- Earn $600,000+ annually
An hour south of New York City, this close-knit community in Central Jersey is an ideal place to call home. With immediate access to beaches along the New Jersey coastline and every big-city amenity you could ever want or need, you’ll love all that this region has to offer.
- Safe, family-friendly community with beautiful housing options
- Some of the best schools in the country
- World-class dining and shopping
- Access to three major airports
- Proximity to Philadelphia
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Surgical Oncologist, Oncology Surgical, Oncology Surgery, Oncology Surgeon, Cancer Surgeon, Cancer Surgery, surgery