This job is archived
- Lead strategy and implementation of the clinical direction.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with other health delivery systems to achieve affordable outcomes.
- Participate in senior management clinical strategy development and implementation.
- Develop and implement strategic goals related to the quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards.
- Heads the credentialing process; reports and advises on credentialing activities to the Board of Trustees.
- Conduct performance evaluations of all medical and dental clinical staff.
- Recruit MDs, NPs, RNs, DDSs, and for site-specific training of clinical staff.
- Manage the Supervising Dentist with regard to dental services provided to the programs.
- Oversee all division medical and dental practices and programs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the Continuous Quality Improvement Program
- Assure all patient education and informational materials meet standards of care and best practices.
- Oversee all Foster Care medical programs including participating in quarterly meetings.
- Develop and update policy and procedure manuals for all medical practices in accordance with relevant Federal, State and City requirements.
- Assume legal responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of patients' histories and records
- Oversee the ordering and distribution of prescription drugs and supplies in compliance with State and Federal laws, and for the review and initiation of appropriate reports regarding occurrences.
- Respond to and develop funding proposals by writing and documenting the clinical areas addressed.
- Valid NYS license
- Board certified pediatrician.
- 5+ years' experience in pediatric services and 5+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience with clinical informatics and/or an electronic health record.