- Average 48 patients per day
- 130-bed acute care hospital
- 3 physicians per day
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling
- ACNP night coverage (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.). Physicians rotate back-up call
- Procedures are encouraged but not required
- EMR: Medhost - ClinView
- Excellent subspecialty support: Pulmonology, Nephrology, ENT, General Surgery, Urology, Neurology, Anesthesiology, OB, Oncology
Northern Louisiana Medical Center is a 159-bed facility offering a wide array of services from a cancer and cardiac centers, pediatric unit, and an inpatient/outpatient surgery center. The facility is the leading healthcare provider for a 6 parish area. The hospital is also accredited by the Joint Commision.
Ruston, Louisiana has the historic values and small town charm to keep residents appreciative of the place that they call home. The quaint downtown district has shopping, dining and the arts are plentiful. Being home of Louisiana Tech University, residents enjoy collegiant games along with the activities and natural amenities that north central Louisiana offers. Ruston is located one hour west of Shreveport and under 2 hours from the Mississippi, Arkansas, and Texas borders.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.