This job is archived
Excellent opportunity for an Urgent Care Physician to further
develop clinical leadership skills within 2 busy Urgent Care Centers in
Weymouth and our new out-patient medical center in Pembroke, MA. Both Weymouth
and Pembroke also offer primary care and multi-specialty practices and various
on-site services. The Urgent Care Centers have a small team of doctors and
Nurse Practitioners to handle around 60 patients per day.
· 10-20% of the time would be devoted to leadership
· 80-90% of the time will be focused on providing urgent care clinical duties at the facilities.
· We provide comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area
· Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams
· Our PCPs see a complete range of adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions
· Dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.
· Family Practice Board Certification
· Mass MD License
· Recent leadership experience or on-the-job training
· Recent experience as a Family Practice Physician preferably within Urgent Care or busy Primary Care setting
· Ability to schedule providers within 2 facilities, including physicians and nurse practitioners
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of providers, staffing and patients
Pre-employment health and drug screening and annual compliance with the Influenza Vaccination policy.