This job is archived
the past 25+ years, this community health center south of Tucson has grown from
a small group of primary care providers, to one of the largest integrative
healthcare organizations in the region. Today, they are a patient-centered,
data-driven, professional medical and integrative healthcare group that serves
patients throughout southern Arizona.
- Handle all operations on the business side, including revenue cycle management, inventory management systems, and HR Management.
- Have the autonomy to streamline and bring policies and procedures in place.
- Get the right people in place, delegate, and hold staff responsible.
- Manage, delegate, and hold teams accountable throughout TX.
- Participate in weekly leadership team meetings and monthly clinic operations meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, not required.
- Minimum 5 years of primary care operations management experience (revenue cycle management, inventory management systems, front office operations, back office operations, practice management, and HR management.)
- Experience implementing processes and procedures company-wide.
- Ability to virtually delegate, manage, and hold the team accountable.
- Experience managing a team of 30+ FTEs.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Bonus Incentive Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Generous Relocation Package