Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, a well-established, community teaching hospital with a clinical affiliation with a major academic system, seeks a Chief of Neonatology (MD) to join their full-time faculty. The Chief of Neonatologist (MD) will provide clinical care of infants in need of special care or intensive care (600 admissions/year), provide supervision to the clinical staff in the NICU and teach medical students/residents.
- Clinical care of infants in need of special care or intensive care
- Provide comprehensive, family-centered care including procedures, delivery room attendance and care, admission and discharge physical exams and daily rounding
- Participate in clinical research studies and teach both residents and medical students.
- Participate in clinical research or other scholarly pursuits, quality improvement or other departmental activities.
- Graduate of a well respected fellowship program in Neonatology.
- Board Certified in Neonatology
- New York Medical License
- Minimum 5 years clinical practice in a teaching/academic center (preferably 2 years supervision of medical staff).
- Seeking a candidate that will provide leadership/mentorship and contribute to the growth of the Neonatology Service.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...