- 90% clinical: 10% administrative
- No official call
- 100% outpatient
- Competitive salary
- All major insurances (health, life, disability, malpractice)
- Generous PTO
- CME Benefits
- Supervise all center providers (physicians, NPs, CNMs, and physician assistants).
- Provide medical services to patients in accordance with clinical policies and procedures on a regularly assigned schedule.
- Comprehensive examination and diagnosis of patients at an assigned center.
- Propose policies on care issues and conducts chart audits to assure compliance.
- Collaborate with the Center Director and Nurse Manager in all aspects of center operations.
- Review administrative and clinical policies and procedures annually to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements; propose changes and new policies
- Assure that providers, nurses and laboratory staff adhere to policies and procedures in the delivery of care.
- Work with the Medical Affairs central office to ensure new staff are trained and oriented
- Participate in monthly clinical staff meetings and monthly Providers meetings.
- Oversee the chart audit process and maintains a peer review process at the assigned center.
- Oversee Family Nurse Practitioner training program.
- Facilitate related services for health center patients and staff as appropriate, with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- MD License in NYS
- Board Certified in Family Medicine