This job is archived
- Manage a medical expert team for meeting public health needs on the legislative front.
- Develop and implement clinical guidelines
- Act as a liaison between doctors and healthcare executives
- Hire, train, and evaluate new physicians.
- Implement cost-effective and efficient medical interventions.
- Manage the organization's doctors to provide safe, effective medical services to the public.
- Educate staff on the facility's policies and keep then updated on changing health regulations.
- Participate in board meetings to inform the board members, health administrators, and department heads about the facility's performance.
- Valid NYS medical license.
- Experience working with eClinicalWorks system preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in a health care setting is required.
- Proven successful leadership skills guiding a healthcare team and implementing valid action plans.
- Experience working in the following specialties:
- Finance, human resources, legal, and political aspects of healthcare is essential.