Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Chief, Transplant Anesthesiology (MD/DO)
Hiring a Chief of Solid Organ Transplant Anesthesiology for a nationally recognized academic medical center in New York City. The Chief of Solid Organ Transplant Anesthesiology will enjoy a rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in the kind of setting that offers compassionate science driven care. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership as a clinician and healthcare expert. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to the New York Metro area.
- Management of kidney, kidney/pancreas, pancreas, liver, small bowel and multivisceral transplantation
- MD or DO
- Board-certified in anesthesiology
- Completion of Transplant Anesthesiology Fellowship
- Licensed to practice medicine in New York State
- Experience in liver, kidney, and pancreas transplantation
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...