This job is archived
Title: Director of Medical Oncology (MD)
Location: New Jersey, NJ
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a well-established, accredited hospital-based academic practice with a fellowship program is seeking to hire a Director of Medical Oncology (MD). The Director of Medical Oncology will establish a new hematology/oncology practice. The practice is located in a convenient and desirable area of New Jersey with immediate access to Manhattan.
- Develop a brand-new Hematology/Oncology program within the hospital.
- Build a team of accomplished, board certified Hematologists/Oncologists.
- Potential for academic appointment.
- Generous compensation, health insurance, malpractice, and 401k with company match.
- Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology
- 5-10+ previous experience.
- Experience with expanding an oncology program strongly preferred.
- Experience treating solid organ tumors preferred.