Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CHO = Chief Health officer
Our organization in Jacksonville Florida has a current opening for a Chief Health Officer to serve as the head of our Health organization. The Chief Health Officer is responsible for the overall leadership of the organization’s Federally Qualified Health Centers and all other health service programs; this includes primary care clinics, dental clinics, behavioral health clinics, school-based health clinics street outreach programs, and other related services. This position requires extensive leadership experience in areas such as clinical practice management and a demonstrated ability to assume responsibility for all fiscal, personnel and program functions of the health service organization. This is a highly responsible position which involves a combination of clinical, strategic and administrative responsibilities requiring a background in clinical health care and a track record of high level decision-making preferably in an FQHC. Our health organization is Northeast Florida’s largest provider of comprehensive services for homeless and at-risk men, women and children. We are one of only a few centers in the nation to offer a full range of services for those experiencing homelessness 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience in one or more key leadership roles in a not for profit health clinic- a Federally Qualified Health Center strongly preferred (Administrative experience, clinical experience and program development experience required)
• Florida licensed physician with current valid Florida medical license
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical healthcare management (FQHC experience a plus)
• Experience in managing a multi-facility health system
• Comfortable dealing with leadership such as Board Members, donors, or government officials
• Strong general knowledge of business principles (financial, human resources, legal and administrative)
• Strategic planning abilities
• Experience with Florida Medicaid
• Experience with UDS Reporting (a plus)
Please contact Ashley Bendoff of TNN HealthCare at [Register to View]
to find out more about this unique job opportunity.
The TNN Difference for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
“Your HealthCare Recruiting Partner”
TNN HealthCare Solutions is an experienced permanent recruitment firm that specializes in connecting qualified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with the most prestigious health care facilities across the country. Our clients consist of medical centers, h...