Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Manhattan, is seeking a Medical Director. The Medical Director will be responsible for the medical care in the Lower Manhattan location of this 3-location community health center network, which is recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home with a homeless program.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends, no nights
- Minimal call, by phone only
- 20% administrative/80% clinical
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- MD or DO degree from an Accredited institution.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Valid NYS medical license
- Infectious Disease experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...