Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Chief of Gastroenterology (MD)
Our client, a full service teaching Medical Center close to Manhattan, seeks a Chief of Gastroenterology. As the Clinical Chief of the Gastroenterology Division, strong leadership skills will be essential in administration, patient care, and clinical care integration for quality of care and education. The incoming Clinical Chief will have the opportunity to build the program and hire additional GI?s as (s)he sees fit.
- Direct the patient care within the Division
- Ensure appropriate staff coverage for patients
- Set standards for physician and nurse practitioner performance expectations.
- Manage staff and ensure all paperwork, education, and training for providers are being met as well as oversee future recruitment.
- Report to the Chair of the Department of Medicine and the CMO.
- Provide clinical care and planning in an interdisciplinary approach in collaboration with the leadership and other healthcare professionals.
- Current BLS Basic Life Support
- ACLS certification
- Board Certification in IM and Gastroenterology
- 10+ years of prior experience
- Proven track record of success in clinical care, leadership, and medical education is preferred.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...