Associate Chief Medical Officer/Medical Director needed in Northern Kentucky! JOB ID#46159
- Join a full-service hospital in an employed position.
- Provide 7 12 hour hospitalist shifts monthly
- Mid-level support, reports to the CMO/CCO
- Organize and moderate a monthly provider meeting. Participate in other administrative or departmental meetings deemed appropriate by the CMO.
- Develop collegial relationships with ED, PCP and specialty providers and encourage a team spirit in patient care.
- Assist the CMO in matters pertaining to achieving quality metrics, reducing hospital-acquired conditions, and participating in shared savings and bundled payment initiatives.
- Participate in outreach programs promoting community education or enhancing referral base.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- At least 2 years of experience working as a staff hospitalist
- Position will combine general medical director responsibilities with the development of goals and strategies to assist the CMO in ensuring excellent patient care and integration of care amongst other staff and providers.
- Kentucky License or Ability to obtain
- Competitive salary, Income guarantee, Production Incentives, Loan Forgiveness program, Malpractice Insurance, PTO, CME reimbursement
- Enjoy living and practicing in a brand new beautiful facility, Easy access to Nashville, TN!
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants