- Seeking BC/BE Occupational Medicine Physician to act as medical director of practice.
- Hospital employed occupational medicine practice.
- Part-time position
- Days 8am-5pm.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Full benefits package
- Work in a respectful professional collegial environment
- Assistance with student loans and moving expenses.
- Building new Primary Care facility and expanding their services.
Bangor, Maine: LIVELY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE. Bangor, Maine is a highly rated riverside metro. Downtown hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The arts are well supported here; Bangor’s Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States, and The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional, well supported performing arts venue. UMaine’s nearby Collins Center for the Arts offers a 1200 seat theater for a variety of entertainment from opera and Broadway musicals to jazz. Modern and efficient Bangor International Airport. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle, with small city benefits: there are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macy’s anchoring the large mall. It is an easy I-95 drive to Boston(4 hours), 2 hours to world-class Sugarloaf USA skiing, and under 1 hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and stunning Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park, 2hrs to Portland.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants