Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Chief of Breast Imaging Radiology (MD)
Hiring a Chief of Breast Imaging Radiology for a top NYC academic medical center. The Chief of Breast Imaging Radiology will oversee and supervise the division of Breast Imaging Radiology. The Chief of Breast Imaging Radiology will oversee and ensure performance of quality breast imaging and interventions, teaching residents and fellows and be involved in clinical research. All current facility equipment is state-of the -art. In addition, a new state-of-the-art Ambulatory Breast Care Center will be opening in 2019. The medical center is located within NYC and can be reached by car or public transit from Westchester County, Long Island, northern New Jersey and Fairfield County, Connecticut. Salary and benefits are competitive; academic rank and salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Breast Imaging Radiology Division operations supervision and oversight
- Patient care
- Training of Residents and Fellows
- Clinical services will be performed primarily in a teaching environment
- Must hold an MD degree or equivalent
- Must have had formal fellowship training in Breast Imaging
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New York
- Eligible for an academic appointment at the rank of Associate or Full Professor at the School of Medicine
- More than 5 years prior clinical experience as a practicing sub-specialty Breast Imaging Radiologist covering all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and breast procedures
- Proven track record of clinical excellence, research and publications in the field of Breast Imaging.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...