- Director to lead the Department of Otolaryngology for a fully accredited residency program
- Both inpatient and outpatient ENT services
- Responsible for the administration, planning, organizing, control and overall general management of all hospital-based ENT services
- Lead the development of ENT service strategy, establish goals and objectives to support that strategy and maintain accountability for the program outcomes
- Opportunities for program development and academic advancement
- Faculty appointment
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Excellent compensation and full benefits package
- New York State License
- Minimum of five years direct clinical care responsibilities
- Prior management/leadership or directorship roles in hospital preferred.
- Teaching experience
- Experience with academic medical centers, public hospital, or health system is preferred.
- Strong clinical abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills