Internal Medicine provider needed to lead an outpatient ambulatory site in NYC:
- Full scope of primary care services: diagnosis, treat, coordinate patient care, preventive care
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans
- Focus on preventive health recommendations and habits
- Relationship-centered care, collaborative model: holistic, psychosocial, and physical needs
- Providers generally hold one-two later evenings per week (6pm-8pm), and one rotated Saturday
- This position is 35 clinical hours and dedicated 8 hours for admin time.
- Oversee all site operations and work in conjunction with regional medical director to oversee the site
- Flexible scheduling over the course of 5-day work week
- The incoming candidate must have experience with quality measures and have at least 2 previous years functioning in a leadership capacity.
- Knowledge of NCQA, ACO, HEDIS and STAR desired.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice coverage.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine
- NYS license, DEA and CSR (active) preferred
- 3+ years of outpatient primary care clinical experience, 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience.