Title: Medical Director (FM)
Location: New York City, New York
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Medical Director (FM) for a Federally-Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) Network. The Medical Director (FM) responsibilities include direct patient care in ambulatory and inpatient settings, (obstetrics is optional), teaching and supervising residents/medical students, curriculum development, and scholarly activity.
- Provide direct patient care
- Regularly participate in clinical discussions, rounds, journal clubs and conferences
- Demonstrate scholarship through research, publications and presentations at local, regional or national professional and scientific society meetings.
- Establish and maintain professional, courteous and respectful relationships with patients, families, colleagues and other members of the health care team
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and an accredited residency program in Family Medicine
- NY State Medical License
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Current DEA Certificate
- Demonstrate superior clinical and teaching skills