This job is archived
- Provide skilled management and strategic leadership functions for the organization that results in effective planning, monitoring of the quality of patient care, resource utilization across all departments and service line development.
- Implement clinical policies and procedures, supervising the clinical staff in their duties; and ensure continuous quality improvement throughout organization.
- Lead the community health center?s recruiting efforts for all clinical staff including physicians, advanced practice providers, allied health personnel, and nurses.
- Provide clear and effective flow of information between the clinical staff and the management team, supervise the performance improvement activities of the FQHC that relate to the clinical program including the clinical care measures.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO and Board as an integral part of the management team of the community health center for short term & long-term planning.
- Previous physician leadership experience and proficiencies as change agent within like organizations. Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and willingness to manage a less than full-time clinical practice.
Samahan Health Centers, the word ?Samahan? means ?working together? in the Filipino language, reflects our desire to work together for you and your family to lead happier and healthier lives. For 45 years, what started as a community project initiated by Filipino and Latino community volunteers turned into a multi-service family health center serving low-income families and individuals from diverse ethnicities - Latinos, Filipino, Laotians, Asian and Pacific Islanders, African-American, Caucasians, and various other groups that represent our diverse and ever-changing community.
For additional information, please contact:
Paul [Register to View]