You should be comfortable leading a group of neurologists and treating multiple neurological conditions in this fully accredited acute-care facility with state of the art equipment including EEG, EMG, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scanner, and a robust Radiology department.
Your schedule will be a flexible Monday through Friday with 1:4 call. You will work closely with other neurologists and advanced practice providers.
This not for profit hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered full medical benefits including health, dental and vision, a 403b retirement package with matching, and a malpractice insurance policy.
You will enjoy living and working in a wonderful community with all the charm and warmth that is in the north of Florida. Awarded Best in America for Parks and Recreations by the National Recreation and Park Association.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- General Neurology (prior administration and stroke experience required)
- Flexible Monday - Friday schedule
- Procedures done in the office include EEG, EMG and Botox Injections
- Generous salary plus RVU production bonuses with no cap
- Not for profit hospital benefits including health, dental, vision, etc.
- Retirement package, paid malpractice insurance, CME time and stipend, etc.
- Academic and teaching opportunities
- Live and work in a warm, southern city with a colloquial group of established general neurologists
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail