Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Experienced Medical Director needed for a large, established Hospitalist program in Portland, Oregon. There will be a mix of clinical and administrative responsibilities that will be dependent on the experience of candidate. Interested applicants should be able to manage a large group of physicians with varying levels of experience. Administrative responsibilities will include: recruiting and scheduling, ensuring quality of program and compliance with guidelines, managing budgets, attending meetings and participation in committees and a variety of other management functions. There will be a clinical component consisting of rounding and admitting but no ICU or procedures needed.
Excellent compensation and a full, comprehensive benefits package included.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding Hospitalist Medical Director program, this is an amazing opportunity. Please email your CV to Kaylee Petrosino at [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, experienced Medical Director
- Closed ICU with No procedures
- Mix of Administrative and Clinical responsiblities
- Flexible Block Schedule
- Outstanding compensation and full comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice with tail, Benefits, CME, Sign-on bonus, etc.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...