The Radiology Medical Director will:
- Provide clinical leadership and expertise for our Radiology products across a network of sites
- Collaborate with Medical Leadership to drive utilization management and optimize quality of care
- Champion the creation and execution of innovative clinical programs that set new standards in radiology care
- Advise toward creating clinical guidelines for Radiology services and Imaging
- Establish evidence-based medical benchmarks to measure and elevate provider performance
- Work with clinical, analytic and product development staff to develop strategies to improve the care of members, including initiative project planning and performance measurement.
- Offer advice about trends and current events in Radiology.
- Identify specialty network strategic and operational opportunities, assuring best practice is incorporated
- Be a clinical leadership interface with internal company businesses on opportunities for growth and partnership
- Supervise the radiologists and technicians for the patient studies
- Communicate with both internal and external providers regarding reports from professional reads or other items related to patient studies
- Perform other duties, as needed
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of New York
- MD or DO from accredited Medical or Osteopathic School of Medicine
- Board certification and/or Eligibility in Radiology
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Bilingual (English and Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Commitment to clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.