A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Physician Vice President - Ministry Medical Director to work in the Texarkana, TX area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- Big Texas Health System pays 15% above market salaries.
The extensive package contains:
- Income guarantees
- 100% paid Malpractice and tail
- Retirement funding with % match
- Relo and SignOn $ Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment at $125k ($25k per year) - if eligible
- Medical-health, Dental- and Vision 100% paid
- Over 1 month off per year, paid!!
- 450k salary is attainable with sign on and incentive considered in year 1
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top schools, no state income tax!
Job/Practice Description: Physician Vice President - Ministry Medical Director
- The Physician Vice President works collaboratively with the Ministry President and reports to the Clinic President. Direct reports include the Physician Director of Operations and Clinic Department Chiefs, as applicable
- He/she partners directly with the Ministry Hospital President to develop strategic direction for the Ministry & develop/grow relationships with independent providers as well as employed providers
- He/she will be responsible for provider communication, working collaboratively with the CMO and Physician Directors of Operations
- The Vice President role will also have a weekly clinical component in which they practice medicine and see patients.
Professional Background: Physician Vice President - Ministry Medical Director
- Medical School graduate with a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an approved medical school, or possession of Standard Certificates as issued by the Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Possesses an active, unrestricted medical license in the state of practice and be Board Certification by American Board of Medical Specialties or equivalent
- Have five (5) years or greater leadership experience in a multispecialty medical group