Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Job Quick Facts
• Specialty: Medical Director (IM/FM/Geriatric)
• Job Type: Locums-to-Perm
• Location: Fayetteville, NC
• Coverage Period: May 2, 2022 - Ongoing
• Coverage Type: Clinical Only
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Reason For Need: Supplemental
• Shift Schedule: Mon-Fri
• Patient Census: Varies
- Provide general medical direction and supervision of the medical aspects of participant care.
- Responsible for the delivery of participant care, clinical outcomes, and oversight of the Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) program
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of medical policies and procedures/standards and protocols.
- Provide direction and supervision to related Primary Care Providers (PCPs) and Advanced Practice Providers (APPs)
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
• Active NC License
• BC (IM/FM/Geriatrics)
• CDS, DEA
• Min. 1 year working with frail or elderly
• Prev. Supervisory Experience
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.