Medical Center is seeking a visionary leader for the Division of General Internal Medicine (GIM).
- Design a general internal medicine academic division of the future for one of a few academic multispecialty clinic model institutions in the country that is physician-led with a mission to provide cutting edge, high quality care, all centered around the patient and coordinated under one roof
- The division has 37 physicians, 17 Advanced Practice Providers, 4 PharmD, 20 RNs, and 40 medical assistants caring for 53,000 patients.
- In addition to 110,000 primary care visits per year, the division leads a Pre-Operative Clinic as well as an Acute Care Clinic.
- Members of the Division also serve as teaching attendings on the General Medicine Inpatient service.
- The division is involved in population health and preventive initiatives as well as chronic care for highly complex medical patients.
- The new leader has the opportunity to expand the education and research portfolio of the division.
- The responsibilities of the Chair include the direction and administration of the professional, operational, education and research programs of the Division.
- The Chair is responsible for provider recruitment and professional development, achievement of divisional quality, financial, and patient satisfaction goals, development of new strategic initiatives, effective management of resource allocation within the division, and optimization of divisional operations.
- At least 10 years of experience as a practicing general internist
- Leadership experience in a collaborative clinical group practice
- Track record in change management, innovation and team building
- Experience working with advanced practice provider colleagues
- Academic recognition at a national level with experience building academic programs
Chosen candidates will receive a highly competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package. We will also provide reimbursement for interview related expenses and relocation support. We will assist candidates with licensing, credentialing and all other on-boarding related matters.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218796 and email address to [Register to View] .