Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Consult only call schedule with no prenatal care and no deliveries
Strong referral base from network OB-GYNs
Average outpatient volume: 80 patients per week
Inpatient consultations at single facility
Possible outreach to surrounding areas
Level 3 NICU
Preferred, but not required procedures
Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
GE Voluson E10
Cincinnati Children’s Fetal Care Center only 2 hrs away
Full-time Genetic Counselor on staff
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Indianapolis, Indiana’s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
Indianapolis Cultural Trail
White River State Park and the Canal Walk
Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children’s Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.