**Maternal Fetal Medicine opening: Bakersfield, CA**
- Full-time, permanent
- Full Obstetrics/Gynecology Program with Full Obstetrics/Gynecology Sub-Specialty Support
- Employed Model with a Possible Academic Appointment
- Monday-Friday employed model with full benefits in a 222 licensed-bed teaching hospital
- Step into a busy practice where you will ramp-up quickly with the full support of the hospital
- All sub-specialty support for Obstetrics and Gynecology available with REI and Genetics
- Your clinic will be 2 miles away from the Hospital 75,000 sq/ft clinic space fully staffed
- The clinic offers Gynecology Oncology, Urology Oncology, General Pediatrics, an Infusion Center, the Valley Fever Center, a High-Risk Center General OBG, Primary Care, Medical Specialties, Ultrasound, X-Ray, and more
- The OB/Gyn residents from the hospital will be rotating through the clinic
- Practice maternal-fetal medicine with the largest teaching hospital in the region.
- Work with OB/GYN residents in an established and reputable hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angles and the University of California, Irvine.
- Faculty are responsible for clinical services, administration and teaching within the Department
- Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
**Compensation and additional benefits:**
- Competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Full-time, employed position
- Base salary
- Starting bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Paid Education Leave and CME Reimbursement
- Health Benefits
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Loan Forgiveness Program Qualification
- Level II Trauma center, is a UCLA affiliated teaching hospital that trains over 200 residents, fellows and medical students each year
- Medical Group provides care for approximately 10,000 inpatients, 49,000 Emergency Department visits, 6,000 surgeries, 115,000 imaging studies performed, and 144,000 general and specialty clinic visits annually.
- Bakersfield is a booming community has over 800,000 people with excellent schools, great neighborhoods and affordable housing.
- The community is great for education and boasts with adding a 25th area High School this year.
- Centrally located in the San Joaquin Valley, 90 minutes north of LosAngeles, it is within driving distance of the beach, mountains and Yosemite.