The Hospitals of Providence opened its new Transmountain Campus in El Paso, Texas on January 17, 2017.
The 106-bed teaching hospital is a collaboration between Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and The Hospitals of Providence.
The facility is designed to serve the healthcare needs of El Paso and Southern New Mexico, while also providing a world-class training facility for up to 100 medical residents across a multi-year program.
The position requires: M.D. / D.O. Licensed in Texas or eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program and Fellowship training in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
About El Paso
El Paso has been ranked one of the “50 Safest Metro Cities in America 2017’ by the SafeWise Report. Nestled between the Franklin Mountains and the Rio Grande, city residents enjoy:
- 300 + days of sunshine a year
- Historic/cultural sites
- Biking, casinos, golf courses, shopping, fine dining, theatre, minor league baseball/soccer games
- International airport centrally located
- Affordable cost of living
- Area well known for the top ranked public and private schools
Experience the personally rewarding practice of medicine, in a city that is reborn.
**H1B Visa Sponsorship Available**