**Perinatal opening: Knoxville, TN**
*Medical Center is looking to add a Perinatologist to their very busy consultative practice*
**About the Job**
- Hours: 8-5
- Call is negotiable
- Strong in ultrasound procedures, and will help develop the satellite office.
- Team of 5 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Genetic Counselors, 2 RN Diabetes Educators, 2 RDA Diabetic Educators, and 14 Sonographers
- Approximately 100 patients per day through our main office
- Currently operating 3 satellite offices at other Hospitals providing ultrasounds and consults for the staff OB/GYNs.
- Employee Health Care Insurance
- Vision and dental are options
- 200 hrs of paid CTO/year
- 40 hrs CME and $5000/yr stipend for CME/year
- 401k with 6% match up to the maximum allowed by law
- Supplemental life insurance $750k
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid License, dues, subscriptions
- Assistance with moving expenses
**About Medical Center**
Medical Center is the regions only referral center for stroke, neurosurgery, orthopedics, oncology, cardiology, neurology, surgery, and obstetrics. With a team of 650 physicians in 45 specialties and more than 1,000 nurses, technologists, therapists, pharmacists, and dietitians, we use a multidisciplinary approach to provide comprehensive, individualized patient care. The areas largest regional cancer program is headquartered on the campus. As a Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, Medical Center offers state-of-the art care that maximizes recovery from stroke. We are the regions leader in technology in areas such as bariatric surgery, robotic surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery. Our door-to-balloon times for heart attack patients are below the national average, and our hip fracture center offers advanced diagnosis, surgery and recovery procedures for hip patients. We are also home to the Rehabilitation Center, which is nationally recognized for both inpatient and outpatient treatment of stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, and orthopedics.
**About the Health System**
Health System is the regions top performing healthcare network with nine acute-care hospitals, outpatient and specialty services, and Affiliate Medical Group, our areas fastest-growing physician practice division. Headquartered in Knoxville, Health System is a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system and the areas largest employer. Our more than 10,000 employees, volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the more than one million patients and families we serve every year. Health System is the only healthcare system in East Tennessee to be named three years in a row by Forbes as One of Americas Best Employers.
Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Located on the TN River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is home to a vibrant downtown area, anchored by wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
- Cost of living 15% below the nation average
- No state income tax
- Excellent public school, most ranking in the list of top ten schools statewide
- Private K-12 schools (including Christian, Catholic, and Montessori), University of TN, and numerous community colleges and technical program