**Maternal Fetal Medicine opening: Panama City, FL**
*Medical Center is seeking an MFM provider to take over an established practice in Panama City, FL*
- Board certified or eligible in maternal fetal medicine
- High compensation potential as this is the only MFM practice in the community
- Consultation only practice No deliveries Limited calls at night!
- Strong partnership with l Medical Center for womens and childrens services MFM, Neonatology, Peds/PICU, and Pediatric Surgery on site!
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
**About the Medical Center and the practice:**
- 260 plus bed full-service, acute care, Med/Surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond.
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a Rehab Center, Wound Care Center, ER, OB/GYN, ICU, a full range of Surgical Services and a wide range of ancillary support
- Practice consists of 1 MFM and 2 sonographers that are AIUM certified in general and fetal echoes
- Level III NICU with 24/7 Neonatology coverage as well as a PICU and Pediatric Surgeons
- Office Hours: Mon Friday (closed in the afternoon on Fri); Office adjacent to
- Limited activity at night OB Generalists will see patients at night and refer to MFM next day
- Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents.
- Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.