- Large referral base including low-and-high risk obstetric population
- Level III NICU and Level II Ultrasound supervision and interpretation
- Extremely busy practice
- Established clinicians working alongside in department (total dept FTE’s: 9 Physicians; 5 CNMs)
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 4-5 days per week; 8-5 as consultative service
- Deliveries: Over 1500/year
Starting Salary For Maternal Fetal Medicine is up to $45,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 10% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school loans, and Retire Early.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135 And Where A Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $360,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 miles
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; Full-time enrollment: 6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT enrollment: 2,767)
- North Dakota State College of Science (about 43 miles; Wahpeton, ND; FT enrollment: 2,318)
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau's Visitors Center,
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House,
- Rogar Maris Museum,
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national retailers in Fargo.
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring crafts from around the country.
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and restaurants