- You will join a successful expanding Maternal Fetal Medicine section with a collaborative atmosphere
- Must have completed a board approved fellowship program and BC/BE in MFM by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- You'll join a dedicated team making an extraordinary difference in the lives of mothers and children
- Will be responsible for lectures and didactic surgical instruction for our obstetrics and gynecology residents and medical students
- Generous benefits package
This Northern city of West Virginia is located just over an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA and three and one-half hours from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. This city offers culturally diverse, large-city amenities in a safe, family-like setting. There is an excellent school system and an abundance of recreational opportunities.