This job is archived
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine Division Director at the Associate Professor or Professor level with significant clinical, research, and leadership experience. The successful candidate will lead a team of specialists that are advancing obstetrical care through innovations to improve maternal and fetal outcomes. This appointment will also supervise and mentor medical students, resident and fellowship trainees, participate in hospital administration, present lectures and direct MFM research activities.
- A minimum of seven years of strong clinical experience
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical care, research, education, service, mentoring, operations, and financial management
- Demonstrated leadership skills in building innovative programs
- An active research program in basic, translational, clinical or health services research is strongly desired
- Qualify for academic appointment at the Associate Professor or Professor Level – Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with previous training and experience
- Board certification in Obstetrics/Gynecology and in the subspecialty of MFM
The Ohio State University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is a nationally recognized leader in obstetrical and gynecologic care. The department includes 40 full-time faculty obstetricians and gynecologists committed to promoting the best in patient care, teaching and research who are consistently ranked among the “Best Doctors in America.”
As part of central Ohio’s only academic medical center, the department is committed to research and discovery, offering excellent educational programs for medical students, residents and fellows. The department also houses three prominent research laboratories, studying the most fundamental aspects of human reproductive health.
For consideration, please send CV along with a cover letter to:
Tiffany Bauman, MBA | Physician & Faculty Recruitment
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.