A healthcare facility located in New York City is actively seeking a dedicated and patient-oriented Internal Medicine / Addiction Medicine Physician to join their staff. In this role, the Internal Medicine / Addiction Medicine Physician will be responsible for monitoring the health and medical status of patients.
The Internal Medicine / Addiction Medicine Physician will work closely with nursing and counseling staff to ensure that patients receive the highest quality medical care.
- Licensed to practice medicine in New York State
- Current Certificate of Registration issued by the State of New York Office of the Professions
- Unrestricted DEA registration and Buprenorphine waiver
- Ability to work with the chronically ill and public health problems
- Demonstrated understanding of the general lifestyle and the emotional and behavioral patterns associated with persons with substance use disorder