Family Practice Internal Medicine Physician Troy, OH
We are looking for a Family/Internal Medicine Physician to join our medical group in Troy, OH. This position has flexibility on days and schedule, offering a full time or part-time opportunity.
We are looking for a compassionate, highly qualified physician who can help us provide healthcare coverage in Skilled Nursing facilities. This position will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to provide care to nursing facility residents and continuously improve processes and quality of care.
We are a multidisciplinary medical group that is patient-centered, with the best interest of the patient in mind at all times. Our goal is to improve patient outcomes across the continuum of care. We believe that by working together, we can best help our patients.
- Patient exam/evaluation (HPI, Past medical history, review pertinent records/imaging)
- New admissions (need to be seen within 48 hrs)
- CMS compliance
- Prescribing medications
- Regular Patient follow-ups
- Ordering Treatments/Modalities/Labs with regular progress checks
- Available for phone consultations with facility nursing staff regarding patients at the facilities
- Valid Medical license in the State of OH
- Valid medical degree from an accredited institution
- Familiar with EMR and charting practices
- DEA registration
- Flexible, working 2-4 days/week
- Full time, rounding daily
We are a patient-center, comprehensive medical group that caters mainly to the geriatric population, serving patients across the care continuum with an emphasis on post-acute care and primary care. If you are interested in joining our group, please send your resume to
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]