Internal Medicine opportunity in North Platte, NE
Located 225 miles from Lincoln, NE; 260 miles from Denver, CO
Full-time, permanent position
Outpatient practice with the option to do procedures and some hospital work; otherwise excellent Hospitalist group for inpatients
Join another experienced IM physician
Work side-by-side with APRN or PA
Flexible clinic schedule
About Medical Center:
Nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. In total, the primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
About the Community:
- Know your neighbors and the parents of your children's friends.
- Take advantage of excellent public and private schools.
- Enjoy water sports at Lake Maloney, Lake Sutherland, or Lake McConaughy.
- Golf at three 18-hole courses, bike about the community or enjoy sports and recreation with a wide array of recreation and fitness facilities located throughout the city.
- Pick from a myriad of local cultural activities and events.
- Enjoy transportation via our regional airport, making travel excursions easy.
- Dine at one of our many restaurants, which feature some of the best beef in the nation, not to mention other cuisines such as Japanese (Sushi), Chinese and Mexican.