**Primary Care Opportunity in Winterville, NC**
Located 10 miles from Greenville, NC
- Exceptional primary care opportunity in Winterville, NC. Seeking a well-trained, collegial physician comfortable in all areas of primary care.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Schedule: Monday-through-Friday
- Financial package with significant income potential, including a substantial two-year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan
- Partnership offered
- Fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a disability package, and malpractice insurance.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Completion of an accredited residency program.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine and DEA.
- Must have experience and knowledge of an EMR system, preferably Centricity, voice dictation (Dragon) and strong documentation skills.
- Be confident in clinical decision-making and autonomous in providing care to patients in a fast-paced clinical practice setting.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be proactive in discussing case management.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Flexible and adaptable with a focus on not turning any patient away before exhausting all reasonable options.
- Value working in a team-oriented, patient-centric culture.
- Possess excellent time management and have ability to work well with patients and their families, collaborating/supervising physicians, facility staff and leadership.
- Display a professional demeanor and recognition of privacy considerations for patients and families, maintaining strict confidentiality in all times.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of team commitment, which includes meeting deadlines, punctuality and excellent follow-through and feedback.
**About the Multi-Specialty Group and the Practice:**
- The group maintains an established modern practice with a patient-centered approach, electronic medical records, and a highly efficient support staff. This office is a single location outpatient practice with zero hospital responsibility. You will be joining 2 other physicians with call shared among the entire primary care division. In addition to having the advantages of being part of a large multi-specialty group, the Winterville location has the personal feel of a smaller community-based office with a well-established cohort of patients.
- Established multi-specialty, multi-campus group based out of Greenville, NC offering a wide range of specialties. In addition to primary care, the group offers pulmonary CC medicine, rheumatology, emergency medicine, dermatology, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology, infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology, and surgery. The 95+ providers and over 550 employees provide services for thousands of patients in a 29-county region. The doctors are on staff at Vidant Medical Center, a 900+ bed level one trauma center and the primary teaching hospital for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine (ECU-BSOM). Located in the coastal plain only one hour from the Atlantic Ocean, Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education, and health care for all of eastern NC. It's incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the city's growth. It has become a premier location to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life. The mild climate allows its residents to enjoy golf, tennis, and other sports, outside year-round.