- Board Certified in (Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Family Medicine)
- Work/Life Balance
- Monday – Friday (Admin time included in your schedule)
- Small patient panel size: 450 patients maximum (our physicians see patients an average of once per month)
- Very light Triaged Telephonic call only
- No Hospital Rounding or Call
The Housing Market. 5 bd 3 ba 2,177 sqft Welcoming, open front porch invites you into this exceptional five bedroom, three bath, brick master bungalow on a prime street in West Park! Step through the entry vestibule and discover spacious, freshly painted rooms with loads of architectural features of yesteryear including six panel doors and glass knobs! The spacious living room offers an attractive decorative fireplace, hardwood floor and crown moldings! Remarkable renovated kitchen features loads of counter and cabinet space and boasts granite tops, quality Kraftmaid cabinets with pull out shelving, recessed and undercabinet lighting with complete stainless steel appliance package included! Two bedrooms and a retro full bath completes the first floor. Freshly carpeted steps lead to the second level offering another full bath and three bedrooms including a huge master suite with decorative fireplace and a sizable walk-in closet! You'll find additional living comfort in the lower level with a large, freshly carpeted family room and convenient third bath! There is also a laundry area and ample storage space! The newer concrete drive leads to a generous yard, recently privacy fenced with two and a half car garage offering storage above, patio and firepit ideal area for outdoor gatherings! Ring camera system and smart lighting shall also remain! One year limited home warranty is included! Hurry to see this amazing home!
The Community. What makes a city unique? In Cleveland, we believe it’s the very people who jaunt along our bustling avenues, welcome you from behind the counters of mom-and-pop joints, showcase decades worth of hand-crafted art, and shuffle the cold draft beer your direction. Find these people in the very neighborhoods in which they live — places that boast the best food and nightlife in the city.
The Employer. Transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. A full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.Closest Major City
- 30 miles to Akron, OH
- 89 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 91 miles to Detroit, MI
- 96 miles to Toledo, OH
- 105 miles to London, Canada
- Cuyahoga Community College District (Full-time enrollment: 20,271[Register to View]
- Cleveland State University (Full-time enrollment: 14,161)
- Case Western Reserve University (Full-time enrollment: 7,034)
- Aquatic Centers
- Athletic Complexes
- Community Centers
- Golf courses
- Tower City Center - Located in a renovated train terminal, Tower City provides a great shopping experience in Cleveland. With stores like Lids, Bath & Body Works, Manhattan, and Claire's, you could easily spend an entire day here. In case you get hungry, there are plenty of dining options available, such as Hard Rock Cafe, Tower Deli, Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, and Zeppe's Pizzeria.
- The Arcade Cleveland
- South Park Mall - Great indoor mall that you can walk without worry of the weather