Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include
* Function as the day-to-day clinical leader providing decision support to NPs and directing a multidisciplinary team
* Perform 4-6 preventive visits daily
* Leverage the support of nurse care managers, behavioral health, social work, pharmacy and dieticians
* Work with existing PCP and/or assume that responsibility when none exists
* Lifestyle friendly daytime schedule
* Call split equally by team members with all initial calls going to the triage nurse and then AP providers
* Quality over quantity medicine-take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with productivity and comprehensive benefits
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Great quality of life and all that the Portland area has to offer
Cottonwood Heights, United States
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...