You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2019-2020), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing here provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Our Internal Medicine Department in South Central Minnesota is seeking a BC/BE Physician.
- Practice team of 2 Internal Medicine physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner and 1 Medical Assistant
- Access to collaborative curbside consults from onsite multi-specialty physicians, in addition to onsite pharmacy and social work
- 4 1/2 - 5-day work week (32 pt hours/8 hours non visit time)
- Avg 14-16 pt/day
- Good balance of new and returning patients
- Mature population with need for complex care, geriatric interest/training a plus
- Mentorship and coaching support available
- Opportunity for education and research
- Generous and comprehensive fringe benefit package
Ideal physician should be a team player, willing to share call, enjoys working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicates well with patients and colleagues.
The city is a community of 18,000 in scenic Southern MN, surrounded by several lakes and located just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis and 60 miles from Rochester. Excellent family amenities include a community focus on education (new high school, superb test scores), 38 city parks, 6 nearby golf courses, cultural events, festivals, performing arts, 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails, Blazing Star Recreational Trail, and Audubon Nature and Wildlife Preserve.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW217240 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs