Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Primary Care Physician- Morrisania
MEDPATH PARTNERS, LLC
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of nearly 3,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Hospital is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its awarding winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
Morrisania Diagnostic Treatment Center delivers patient-centered, effective and cost-efficient health services. As part of our patient care, we appoint a personal healthcare provider for each patient. The healthcare provider serves as a care coordinator, working with the primary care physicians, nursing staff, social workers and nutritionists to ensure that we meet your medical, psychological and emotional needs. Your healthcare team is always available for you, and you can reach us at any time of day or night.
Morrisania Diagnostic Treatment Center is currently seeking a Primary Care Physician.
Our healthcare services include:
Child Health Services Mental Health Services HIV/AIDS Testing and Treatment Pregnancy testing Well-child care Dental services Adolescent Health Services Diabetes Care Women's Health Services Prenatal care Cancer screening Immunizations
Prevention and treatment for chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes and hypertension Referrals to inpatient hospital care and dozens of specialty services provided by the NYC Health and Hospitals Corporation.
• Plans, coordinates, delivers and manages comprehensive healthcare services for individuals requiring primary care case management, including but not limited to those enrolled in the NYS Medicaid Managed Care Program; ensures patient/provider continuity and access to timely and appropriate levels of care.
• Coordinates and manages their assigned panel of patient care across various levels of service. Where required by the practice, responsible for the supervision of mid-level providers.
• Direct participation in the twenty-four hour phone coverage for a reasonable number of primary care patients.
• Maintains a work schedule, including evenings, and weekends, that ensures availability and continuity of care.
• Arrange patient session schedules that allow for both scheduled and non-emergent unscheduled (walk-in) visits by their primary care patients.
• Participate in the inpatient care and follow-up of their primary care patients through admitting privileges in the appropriate department.
• Participate in inpatient teaching rounds as developed with the department
• Graduation from an approved Medical School
• Licensed to practice in New York State
• Completion of approved residency in the specialty and Board Certified or Eligible
• Must meet the criteria for credentialing and privileging in the department as defined by the Medical Staff By-laws
• Must meet all NYS Medicaid Managed Care requirements
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your CV to:
Office of Physician Recruitment
[Register to View]
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...