CHENEGA HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC
The Office of Secure Transportation (OST) Site Physician is responsible for the medical assessments for OST Human Reliability Program (HRP) candidates, federal employees, armorers and staff to determine whether OST/NNSA employees or applicants meet conditional employment requirements to be able to perform HRP duties.
- Must be a Graduate of an accredited school of medicine (MD) or osteopathy (DO).
- 2 years of experience in clinical medicine conducting physical exams, such as primary or urgent care.
- 1 year of experience in Occupational Medicine preferred.
- Have a valid, unrestricted New Mexico license to practice medicine.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with the 10 CFR 712 Human Reliability Program.
- Shall possess computer skills necessary to access and respond to e-mail communications and use internet sites as required to obtain information on medical issues or gain information.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Required to adhere to all government agency guidelines as it applies to COVID vaccine Attestation/Restrictions