Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Internal Medicine opening in West Texas**
* Located in ***Alpine, TX*** - 160 miles from Midland
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Joining a busy, established practice
* Office space and necessary equipment ready and available
* Shared reception with check in/out, coding and billing
* Call estimated to be 1:5, very light volume
* 17 exam rooms and a procedure room
* CLIA waived Lab, medication room, and lockers with a break room
* Experience preferred but not required
Nationally competitive compensation package may include:
* Competitive Base Salary Package
* Productivity/Incentive Compensation
* Commencement Bonus
* CME assistance
* Relocation Allowance
* 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
* Stipend during Training and more!
**Community and Activities:**
Alpine is a growing community of about 8,000 with pristine air, a surprisingly moderate climate, a cost of living 25% below the national average, and a crime rate one third the national average. The town is especially attractive for young couples raising children or for those looking for a safe retirement area. Education offerings range from preschool through Masters programs.
Like an oasis in the desert, Alpine sits in a valley in the Davis Mountains of Far West Texas. Located just minutes away from picturesque Maria and historic Fort Davis, Alpine is known as the heart of the Big Bend. You can experience the beautiful ruggedness of Big Bend National Park, splash down the Rio Grande, peer into space at McDonald Observatory or just enjoy the mild climate. One thing is certain - you will find a year-round variety of plays, concerts, activities, festivals and celebrations to choose from.
A Montessori school, public education and home schooling are all available to residents. The Alpine High School has a program for dual credit for students who want to take classes for college and high school credit their senior year. Distance education provides the same opportunity to students 60 miles away in Presidio.
Beautiful and fast growing Sul Ross State University has provided higher education in the region for almost 100 years. Its attractive, clean campus houses traditional studies, weekend graduate programs and summer classes in a variety of fields. Masters degrees are available for study in 14 areas at Sul Ross. The university provides the area with unique access to academic, cultural and entertainment opportunities. An excellent working relationship exists between the university and the hospital, which serves as the clinical experience site for the Sul Ross Vocational Education Program. The hospital provides student health services for university students.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States