This job is archived
Specialty: Urgent Care Physician
Location: Minnesota Airport, MN
Shifts: Ongoing per diem
- Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care Clinic
- Typical cases include work related physicals, work related injury, primary care, urgent care
- Procedures include suturing, splinting, joint injections, etc.
- Average patient volume: 3-4 per hour
- Must treat all ages (newborn-geriatrics)
- Nextgen 8 EMR
- Require: DEA, Board Certified, BLS, DOT certification
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
If you’re interested,
Visit us at [Register to View] to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.