Gastroenterology Physician - in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 550000.00
Trinity Health Of New England, a faith-based health system in Massachusetts, invites applications for a gastroenterology opening available in Springfield, MA. This is a turn-key practice where one can step into a full patient panel day one. There is a strong employed referral base and excellent support for the incoming gastroenterologist. The endoscopy lab has a great workflow.
- Signing and retention bonuses
- Outstanding work-life balance - Flexible Monday – Friday schedule
- 1:5 Call rotation
- Endoscopy lab with fantastic workflow
- Excellent group stability, many gastroenterologists have been with the group 25+ years
- State-of-the-art acute care hospital with 340 staffed beds
- Strong mentorship available
- Significant growth opportunity
- Strong referral base to include over 35 employed physicians with 130,000 active patients
- Excellent vision for continued growth and expansion
Rich in history, Springfield, MA, offers a blend of urban, suburban, and rural scenery to live and play. Enjoy a New England backdrop with rolling hills, lush valleys, picturesque waterways, and colorful foliage. It’s a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast. You’ll be close to major cities, such as Boston, Hartford, and New York City. Low cost of living and excellent locations for individuals and families alike
- Only 90 miles from Boston and 20 miles from Hartford, Connecticut
- Enjoy a four-season climate in a picturesque, New England city
- World-class primary education settings focused on producing 21st-century leaders, plus the second-largest concentration of higher learning institutions in the U.S.
- A mosaic of ethnic communities delivering culinary and cultural delights filled with diversity
- Massachusetts Ranked #2 in Healthcare and #2 in Education by U.S. News and World Report (2021)
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Massachusetts and must be board-eligible or certified in Gastroenterology.
- Medical degree required.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md